Located 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City, Mission Road Animal Clinic is an AAHA-accredited small animal hospital that has been serving Prairie Village and surrounding areas for over 70 years!
We encourage an individualized approach to medical cases and are excited to have your personal experiences help us continue to grow our practice. As a full-service animal hospital, we offer a wide range of services and provide the most personal small animal care in Johnson County.
At Mission Road Animal Clinic, we pride ourselves on our dedication to maintaining a clean, state-of-the-art facility where the comfort of both patient and caretaker is our primary focus. Over the course of 70 years, our office has changed with the times- we offer our patients the best veterinary care and loving attention with the latest technology available.
Why join us?
- We’re an AAHA-accredited hospital
- State-of-the-art facility and quality equipment to practice top-notch medicine
- Amazing culture – join a supportive, tenured, highly skilled team that care about our patients and clients
- Enjoy a healthy, work/life balance
- 2:1 tech: Doctor ratio, providing you with plenty of support
- Established clientele base + great reputation
- Our community involvement – Angie’s List “Super Service Award” – support from our clients and customers paved the way for our award-winning success
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with high earning potential
- Robust benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, liability, 401K match (3.5%)
- Generous PTO plus additional time for CE
- Annual CE allowance + we cover your licensing, dues + fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Medical Director + Leadership development opportunities
- Future buy-in/ownership potential
We strive to…
- Practice relationship-based care. We make the time to ensure our clients leave feeling both educated and confident that they are fully prepared to aid their pets in feeling the best that they can at home.
- One thing that has remained the same is our unwavering commitment to animal health and wellness, and it always will.
Our clients LOVE us, and WE love them!
“The staff and doctors at Mission Road are nothing shy of amazing! We are so grateful to have found our forever hospital. Dr. Benschoter is so patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Unlike other vets, I've always felt that Mission Road has my dog's best interest at heart, not my wallet's.”
About the area
Looking for a small-town feel with close access to downtown Kansas City? Prairie Village is rated one of the most walkable towns in America and offers over 30 miles of walking trails with easy access to bike paths. There is always something to do with its numerous parks, pools, and community amenities. Not only does PV offer a hometown feel conveniently located near numerous shopping centers, restaurants, and attractions, but Prairie Village has consistently been ranked as one of the safest communities in both Kansas and the nation - perfect for raising a family with excellent schools.
We are so proud of our practice and would love to tell you more about our community-based approach to veterinary care.
Contact us today to learn more - we look forward to meeting you!
Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP) is a trusted business partner to veterinarians. We co-own practices in partnership with veterinarians, and work relentlessly to grow and manage each practice, while retaining its unique identity and culture. VPP’s family of practices has enjoyed industry-leading growth and profitability improvements. Our team has deep experience in driving sustained, above-average revenue growth, cultivating exceptional practice staff, and overseeing back-office operations, including marketing, finance, accounting and human resources. Veterinarians partner with us because we enable them to focus on delivering high-quality patient care and foster lasting relationships with pet owners, while remaining owners in the practices they have committed a lifetime to building.
The Nebraska Veterinary Medical Association is the recognized voice of veterinary medicine in Nebraska. We organize local and statewide events for professional development, networking, and communications.