We are Looking for a Great Veterinarian to join our Team at Family Pet Clinic- Richland!
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
· Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
· Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
· Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
· Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
Manages time and tasks appropriately.
Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Internal Number: 3383
About National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.
The Nebraska Veterinary Medical Association is the recognized voice of veterinary medicine in Nebraska. We organize local and statewide events for professional development, networking, and communications.