1) Do you aspire to provide advanced general practice, real care, to pets and clients beyond providing wellness care?
2) Would you like to be a part of a practice culture that respects and values every team member and leverages all of their strengths and talents to continuously improve the care provided?
3) Do you hope to work in a practice where maintaining team members’ work/life balance is a top priority?
4) Do you hope to work in a practice where patient care and client care are two parts of the same equation?
5) Do you value continual learning as a life philosophy?
6) Would you like to live in a historically significant world city that has vibrant cultural opportunities available to all of its citizens, regardless of wealth, free of charge?
7) Would you like to live in a multicultural city with a world-class culinary and craft beer scene?
8) Do you want to be a part of something special?
1) Nobody is getting a thank-you gift from a client because they did an excellent job vaccinating a pet and then being unavailable when really needed! Clients love us because we are there for them and their pets when they need us.
2) We dedicate 3 hours each week for staff development, including two hours involving the entire team. Team members submit their own “hot topics” to be discussed. Everyone’s ideas are considered and respected. We are a strong, successful practice because we are ALL working to make our practice better.
3) We believe in personal time, family time, paid vacation, paid sick time, maternity leave and supporting each other. One year, 9 of our team members had babies! We are a community.
4) “Caring for you… as we care for your pets” has been our stated philosophy since our first day and it continues to be our guiding principle today.
5) In addition to weekly staff development meetings, we believe in formal continuing education for all team members. We have also been a VIN member since the very beginning. We have weekly doctors’ meetings and we discuss and get involved in each other’s cases as a basic principle.
6) The St. Louis Art Museum, The St. Louis Zoo (best in the nation), the Municipal Opera (The Muny), the St. Louis Science Center and many others are free to ALL regardless of wealth or what neighborhood you live in! Beautiful Forest Park has been delighting St. Louisans since the 1904 World’s Fair and beyond! We are also a great sports town! The world famous St. Louis Cardinals and recent Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues are hometown favorites!
7) St. Louis has one of the most vibrant “foodie” scenes in the Country, with many multicultural and top rated offerings! Additionally, we are often rated at the top for our craft beer scene, being one of the most important beer cities in the world!
Please visit our website (crevecoeurvets.com) and our Facebook page to learn more about us. Submit resumes to: Creve Coeur Animal Hospital 12550 Olive Blvd Creve Coeur, MO 63141
DVM (or equivalent) degree and licensed in the State of Missouri. Nationally Accredited. DEA registration and Missouri BNDD registration. Professional Liability insurance commensurate with our organization's policies.
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate with experience and ability
About Creve Coeur Animal Hospital
Creve Coeur Animal Hospital is an AAHA Accredited Animal Hospital, caring for dogs, cats, rabbits, small mammals and reptiles. We provide 24-hour nursing care to our patients and our boarding pets. This allows us to provide a level of quality and continuity of care not commonly found in general veterinary practice. Our practice culture emphasizes continuous learning and respect for our clients and employees. Since our inception in 1993, we have developed a high performing, motivated staff, working as a team in our well-equipped facility.