Commack Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced P/T Associate Veterinarian to join our dedicated team in East Northport, New York.
We’ve been serving the Long Island area since 1950! Our hospital is a full-service, small animal, pocket pets and exotic veterinary facility providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care for your pet.
The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, in-house digital dental radiography, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas, and grooming six days a week.
Our highest priority is to practice quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client care services and also education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.