The is the job you’ve dreamed of! Practice high quality medicine in a super friendly, totally non-corporate environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We are offering flexible scheduling options, with some weekend availability preferred. This is a great opportunity to join a growing clinic in booming Irvine, CA.
The affluent city of Irvine is located just minutes from Newport and Laguna Beach in sunny Southern California. Full of huge parks, award winning schools and diverse dining/shopping, this is truly one of the fastest growing and most desirable places to live in the country. It was recently ranked by the FBI as the safest big city in the US.
We are a general practice that strives to build meaningful, long-term relationships with our staff and clients. However if you just want to give vaccines all day, this is not the place for you. We welcome emergencies, critical cases, tough surgeries and more. This practice features Avimark software, Cuattro HD digital radiography, Hitachi Noblus ultrasound, Abaxis in-house laboratory, and Tonovet Plus just to name a few or our toys.
Earn up to $120K for 1-3 days/week. Full benefits available including health, 401K and CE. All levels of experience considered, with mentoring available. Start as soon as December 1st. For more information, call us at (949) 552-5200, or send your resume.
- Current DVM degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable taking histories, forming diagnostic plans, forming treatment plans and following up with clients
- Interpreting diagnostic results including bloodwork, urinalyses, radiographs, cytologies and communicating these results in an easy to understand manner for clients
- Managing support staff while on duty
- Comfortable with basic surgery skills such as lacerations, small mass removals, neuters, etc. with willingness to advance surgical skills
- Willingness to see emergencies during open hours
- Available to work weekends
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate with experience and shift schedule desired. Production based bonus available.
Irvine Valley Veterinary Hospital is a small animal general practice focused on compassionate and exceptional service to clients and their pets. We offer full service, high quality veterinary care with convenience and affordability. We are veterinarian owned and operated. Our hospital culture is based on building a caring, supportive and cohesive team with the unified goal of being the best general practice in Irvine.