Deerfield Animal Hospital is seeking to add a goal oriented, collaborative working Veterinarian to its client centered team. Deerfield Animal Hospital is a fast paced, fast growing, progressive veterinary hospital located in an affluent area of North Central San Antonio. Our excellent clientele affords the opportunity to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine and surgery. We offer preventative medicine, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, radiology, dentistry, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, boarding, internal medicine, and client education.
At Deerfield Hospital our mission is to provide excellent and compassionate pet health care through humble service and genuine care.
About the Hospital
Open Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm • After hours emergencies referred to emergency clinic
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
Located in the heart of Hendersonville on Main Street and Gallatin Road by intersection of New Shackle Island Road, our vet hospital is easily accessible for your pet emergency and preventative care and wellness needs. The Animal Clinic in Hendersonville offers pet grooming and boarding – we are the only Hendersonville animal hospital to cater to cat grooming & boarding with a separate cat condo area to keep them feeling safe & secure.